Custom Manufacturing built several models of tractors in the post-World War II period using Chrysler engines and transmissions. Assembly took place in Indiana. The Harry A. Lowther Company is listed as the manufacturer of Custom Tractors from 1950 until is was sold in 1952, and moved to Hustisford, Wisconsin, in 1952. Production continued in Hustisford until 1954. The company's assets were sold to a Mexican firm. Custom tractors produced tractors under the Montgonery Wards, Lehr Big Boy, and, in Canada, the Rockol and Regal brands.